First Filming!! (Production Blog)

 Hey Guys!! Today were going to discuss our filming day. Pay attention, because this is going to be a ride!

Since our costume did not vary heavily from our normal clothes, most of us wore them to school. This was also an effort to save time. Milana, Sasha, and I arrived at my home about twenty minutes after school dismissal. As Milana got changed, Sasha and I read over our lines. Sarah arrived about fifteen minutes later due to a prior engagement. She was all dressed, so we were set to go! 

The fact that I was leaving town that day ended up being a blessing in terms of props. Since I already had a packed bag, I used it in the first scene where I leave our house and we pack our luggage into the trunk. The rest of my groups just used their bookbags since we all just left school.

For the actual filming, we did some experimenting. I had a camera, but it was vintage and had blurry quality. We also tried using some of our phones but came up with the same results quality wise. Finally, we found that Milana had the newest iPhone which had an HD setting that almost looked like a real movie. This was perfect and we quickly got to work.

Because most of the scenes included all four of us, we knew it would be necessary to have someone else come and film us. So, I invited my friend Isabel to film us. This process went quite smoothly.

Now for the answer everyone's waiting on... did we get it all done in time? And the answer is no. Although we got a bulk of it done, we were still waiting on just a a few scenes in order to wrap it up. But good news. We used the time to schedule another day which worked for all of us. In addition, we filmed enough to begin editing. Milana will be spearheading that sector, due to some of our technological inabilities (mainly myself).

That's all for today. Stay tuned for our second day of filming. Bye Guys!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the Music Video