Pre- Filming (Production Blog)

 Hey Guys!! Today we are going to be talking about a few procedures we did pre-production. 

Although we did finally get a time to film, it had to be crammed into all our busy schedules. I was going our of town that weekend and was unable to film. We ultimately decided it would be best to do on a Friday. Unfortunately, Sarah and Milana were forced to cancel plans. I also had prior commitments which were mandator for my other classes. But since they were at night, I was luckily able to fit filming into my day. We agreed on about two and a half hours of filing. Since we have school before and I have plans after, it was imperative that we get as much done beforehand.

We are filming tomorrow in my home. In preparation, I needed to make sure my house was ready. I spent a few hours cleaning today. I also needed to pack since I was leaving town tomorrow night. I wouldn't have any time to do so tomorrow due to filming and just a packed schedule in general. 

I also made sure to have my lines memorized. As a speech and debate student who is constantly memorizing and performing pieces, this was the least of my worries. We are also hoping to cut down retakes as much as possible in order to save time.

Hopefully, filming goes well and without retakes. But of course, if they do, you will be the first to know. Bye Guys!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the Music Video